Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Countdown

To accomplish much you must first lose everything.
-Che Guevara

Skool has got me thinking. In fact, more than I had hoped.

I have a scary feeling in my stomach that I'm going to do something huge, and that i have no choice in the matter. That everything I've seen is ammunition for something...I'm not sure what it is. I see all these things in my sleep and taste all these words from my gut, but I haven't found the voice to say them with. I don't want the small or the large, I want my medium. I'm looking for the medium...I don't think it exists yet, that i'll have to make it myself. Shit. And All I wanted to do was sit on the beach the rest of the summer.

My final papers:

Postmodernism and Postcolonial Media Texts
Arabic Poetry and Literature to Promote a Culture of Peace in the Middle East

Three more days....

2 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

Fasten the blindfold over your eyes nice and tight.

Spin around and around with all your might.

Now stop, take a deep breath and jump forward, as far as you can.

Don't let the fear hold you. Fight the fear and let your future be what you want it to be.

I quit my job today. See ya around the wood shop.

7:49 AM

 
Blogger Chase Carter said...

jump and the net will appear.

a- fucking-men.

go getum sister.

10:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home