Sit Blogger, sit. Good Blog.
Jeez, who’s the dumbass who blogged for 10 months and never made any links to important news articles or posted any pics. No wonder why I never got any important comments posted. Wow, who knew, I mean this is so freakin easy. Now I am hi-tech.
I guess I have an excuse for not catching on right away, being from a developing country and all. Then again, we developing countries who were colonized by English speaking countries are really doing great. I mean where would be be if we were never raped, pillaged, opressed, and taught English? Thank goodness. At the end of the day, it is better for us, because we have an advantage in the global market over countries like Thailand who were never colonized! Because we know English, we (Philippines, India) are now proud homes of the biggest outsourced call centers in the world. In fact, my cousin went to Madras once to do accent training for a call center. Imagine, a Filipino Mestizo training an South Indian to speak English properly. Mr. Oxford and Mr. Webster can go head to head on that one. That’s right. Next time you ask “Billy” (said like “curry”) or “Peter” ("Feeter") about changing your calling plan, ask what he makes an hour, and what time it is where he is. Betcha he’s working the graveyard shift.

1 Comments:
Wow! It's like you've been blogging for years. You're a total pro at this.
1:20 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home